ENT - Phoniatry, center for hearing and dizziness
Boris Kitanoski, M.D. prof. sci
Nina Nikolovska Sinicki M.D., PhD
(ENT- ear, nose, throat)
Aleksandar Sinicki M.D.
Otorhinolaryngology is a branch of medicine that treats ear, nose and throat diseases. These organs are functionally connected.
Neurootology brings together the experts in the field of otorhinolaryngology and neurology. In the polyclinic ’As Medicus Biorezonanca’ the best team of experts diagnose and treat diseases of the ear, nose, sinuses and throat.
In the center we perform:
- Regular systematic physical checkups for children (especially before the school starts) as well as for adults of all ages
- Early detection of hearing and speech disorders
- Diagnostics and treatment of Vertigo
- Hearing tests in acute and chronic diseases of the ear, in children and adults
- Examinations of children with difficulties in breathing through the nose and with enlarged adenoids, for the purpose of evaluation of the enlarged adenoids on ear functioning
- Examination of a sudden hearing loss, that has viral or vascular origin due to ear infarction
- Examination and treatment of Tinnitus (ear buzzing) due to disorders of the inner ear or central nervous system problems
- Examination and treatment of Vertigo in Ménière’s disease, vestibular neuritis and abnormal vascular circulation
In the polyclinic we perform examinations in the following areas:
Our mission is to achieve a healthy, smiling and happy person!
Our team of experts is expecting you so please click here to make an appointment.